Monday, December 11, 2006

nearing the end...

The first day of the 3rd quarter exams just ended, and it'll be a few days more before vacation starts.

This is supposed to just "update" my blog, but I'll put in more things as I go along...

--------
Arsenal drew 1-1 with Chelsea. The result was decent enough, although of course a win would've been better.

AC Milan and Torino had a goalless draw. Not a result I was hoping for.

--------
I tried a new, simple style in doing sigs, look:










Hihihi...!

Well, I'm supposed to study for CL and Science, so I'll start doing so, perhaps for a couple of minutes, then do something else (another sig, or a wallpaper, photo manip, or play a PC game...)

Haven't made a wishlist yet.

Oh well, that's life. No comment. :P

Here's a video of one of my all-time favorites, "Monica" by Ciudad:

No comments: