Sunday, December 03, 2006

Are you watching, Tottenham? Are you watching?

Well, we have finally stopped our losing skid with a 3-0 win over Tottenscum.

I'm so happy...! Hopefully AC Milan wins over Cagliari as well...hihihihihihi...!

Spent some time with her last night, and before that went to the dentist. Oh well, tightened the rubber around each of my teeth with a new set of rubber, and it's pink. :P
I'm supposed to wear some latex rubber on my lower left canine and the tooth beside it (to the left), and stretching all the way to my upper right canine and the tooth to the right. It doesn't hurt, and it will help me get a proper bite. :P

Can't wait to get FIFA 07, Battlefield 2, Neverwinter Nights 2 on the PC. Can't wait to get that new futsal shoes, that PS3... hihihi...!!!


Currently Listening to: Urbandub - Under Crisis [1:41]

No comments: