Friday, December 15, 2006

Cuz I'm your...

Well, Christmas break is officially here.

After the exams yesterday, went to Galleria, caught sight of some friends and went around first, then played PS2 (Tekken 5) at courtside. I left after a few minutes, went to the Dept. Store, found my sister, her husband and their son, went with them to Toys R Us, then I ate lunch with my mother at BK (they ate at Kenny Rogers), then proceeded to play an hour of FIFA 07 in the PS2 at courtside. I love it. Can't wait to get the PC version...

Then, this morning was the christmas party. It turned out to be more than a christmas party. I don't want to divulge the details, but I assure you, it is unforgettable. :)

Then went to Galleria with some classmates, went with them to Skybowl, then proceeded to play FIFA 07 for the second time in two days at Courtside. :)

Then went home, played games, posted in some forums, read some threads, watched some videos in youtube...

Here's the video for Greyhoundz' "Your Puppet and Clown"

No comments: