Tuesday, September 12, 2006

round table

Listening to Round Table's "Let Me Be With You" which is Chobit's intro song as well... :P

Seniors sportsfest was yesterday. Unfortunately no football games were played, so we players organized an "full"(11-a-side) game, with me in my favored position, LM. It turned out to be Bracket 1 vs. Bracket 2, with the bulk of our side from B (5 of them I think), 3 from our section (D), one from A, one from G and one from E. Their side is mostly composed of C, I and J.

We drew 1-1, with Munoz's attempts cutting it. They had 3 shots on target, though only one counted (the other 2 "hit" the crossbar or the woodwork). Overall, it was a good game.

I don't want to elaborate further about the other things that happened...We didn't qualify in the other sports except Chess. Anyway, there's football to look forward to...hihihi

My football jersey(it's a thumb, click on it!):


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

tangkie said...

err! ang ganda!