Monday, September 25, 2006

This is not me...

Ok... This is not Raphael Sorel... This is Lethal Berry who is currently hacking his account (joke!) Hehehe....

------------------

"The game a while ago against 4E was cancelled because of *(&(^#?@}{@@(*$&) rain..." [Awww... How sad... :'(]

------------------

I don't know why am I asked to post here but maybe because I wanted him to change his previous post... It's uphauling for me >_> I'm sick today... Uhmmm, he scolded me for not drinking water after I drank a soda yesterday... Sorry about that... >_<

------------------

He went to my house last Saturday... Wahehe... I'm glad that he came... ^_^
(Errr... I'm sorry about David's actions... ^^;)

------------------

Hmmm, I gave him a panda last Saturday... Ahehe... ;) I do hope he takes good care of that... =^_^=

------------------
~ja! LethalBerry signing out~

No comments: