Tuesday, November 14, 2006

reflection

Well, there's just too much going on in my life. Actually, I'm putting too much on myself. It's just that after 6 months, I don't think I deserve that 6 months. What I mean is that I'm pretty sure someone intelligent, athletic, good-looking and rich would certainly be much, much, much better than me. I feel that I don't deserve being hers. Who am I anyway? A mere PSHS kick-out, a lazy student, usually lacking in requirements, not good in football, in basketball, in table tennis, CERTAINLY not good-looking, and certainly not rich...

*sigh*

Well, I can't have everything in life, but even though it's been 6 months, it's just now that I realized I'm not the one she deserves to love. And I should not love anybody else. Trying to be that honorable, subservient knight I am to the fairer sex has brought more evil than goodness to me...

------------------------------
Arsenal won 3-0 against Liverpool last Sunday(Monday here). My head hurts.


Currently Listening to: Greyhoundz - Hole [1:23]

No comments: